Call for abstracts
New Deadline: March 30st, 2022, at midnight (UTC+1)
Results of selected abstracts: April, 2022
- Dual Mobility: basic science and research
- Failures and limitation of Dual Mobility
- Dual Mobility in revision procedures
- Dual Mobility for young patients
Instructions to authors
Abstracts must be submitted in English
Before you can submit your abstract you must create an online account.
If you have participated to any Congress organised by MCO Congrès in the last years you should already have an account on our registration interface : MyCongressOnline.
You can login with your previously used email address and password, or request a password reset if necessary. If you do not already have an account, you can create one.
The submitter’s account will receive the acceptance(s) and schedule documents
The «presenter»’s account (who has to be registered to the congress) will receive the certificate of presentation of the poster(s) / presentations listed on his account.
The first author, will be posted in first on the authors’ list.
Step 1: General information about your abstract
Your abstract can only be submitted in English and must include:
– An English title
– A list of authors with their affiliations: make sure the names, degrees, and affiliations are consistent on every abstract you submit, or that lists you as an author.
– A designated speaker
– A topic and a list of key words
– The main text of the abstract
Step 2: Title
– The title must be in lowercase, with a capital at the beginning (255 characters max.)
– Do not use any small capitals or all capitals in the title
– Do not use any asterisks or notes
– Your title must be on a single line
Step 3: Select a topic, a type of presentation and a catergory.
Please select the topic of your abstract in the list of categories.
You must also choose the type of presentation you would like to be considered for: oral presentation
Step 4: Authors
You must create the list of authors using the “Create a new author” form.
Once created, you may add the authors (first author and co-authors) and select a speaker.
The speaker has to be the person designed to make the oral presentation or the one in charge of the ePoster. The speaker must be registered to the congress to have the ePoster displayed.
Step 5: Abstract Text
– Your abstract must not exceed 2500 characters
– You should prepare the body of the abstract using a text editor (Word, TextEdit, etc.). You can use any font, the text will be automatically formatted once submitted. We strongly recommend that you do not use any Greek letters, but instead their plain text counterparts: “Delta” instead of “Δ “, etc.
– You must not insert any image or table in the abstract
– Do not include bibliographic references in abstract text.
Step 6: Attachments
No attachment document will be allowed for the submission.
DO NOT COPY/PASTE any picture or sheet in the abstract text, that will crash your document.
Step 7: Validation and submission process
Initially, the abstracts are registered under a “Draft” status. You will receive an email confirming the registration of your abstract and that it is in draft status. If you do not receive this email within 48 hours, please contact us.
When your abstract is in draft form, you may return to your account at any time to amend the content or submit the final version. Abstracts in draft form MUST be submitted formally before the deadline. When you click SUBMIT, your abstract will change to the status “Submitted”, and you will receive a confirmation of your submission by email. Only abstracts with a “Submitted” status will be forwarded to the Abstract Committee for review.